How To Paint
How it works
The paint container and canvas are both marked with the same numbers.
Apply the paint number (14) to the corresponding number (14) on the canvas.
Continue to apply all the paint with the corresponding numbers on the canvas.
Once all the paint is applied, your painting will be complete.
Before getting started
- Pick a comfortable spot where you have plenty of space for all the equipment (included in every kit).
- Get a tub of water and a cloth so you can clean your brushes between using different paint colors.
- Your paintbrush needs to be dry when putting it in the paint
- Paint the smallest areas first, then the medium-sized, followed by the largest areas.
- Paint the whole painting with a single color before moving on to the next one.
- Let the areas dry completely before painting neighboring sections.
- Leave no gaps between the different colors.